Fast and junk foods are touted today as quicker and easier way to get energy and avoid hunger. We even don’t know what toxins are absorbed with foods in our stomach and some of them can have a bad impact on the whole state as obesity, skin problems, hair loss, heart diseases, diabetes and so on. Moreover the list of various consequences from consuming fast food is not full, it is just a part of it.
The best approach to get rid of these problems is to detoxify your body. Detoxification is a healthy step to chuck out toxins from your body. There are different detoxification diets. It is a period of time when you consume many raw foods as fruits, berries, veggies, drink much water and fresh juices, sometimes take some natural supplements and eat herbs to cleanse your intestine from toxins.
It is important to be on these detox diets from time to time as it can help your body to get rid of toxins, get many nutrients and prevent your body from diseases. Detoxification makes your body stronger and tough, cleanses your blood and improves its circulation.
Also Read : An outlook on Trisomy 18
Usually this program takes 7 days to detoxify your body. The best way to do it is to have a well-balanced food, do sport and take some supplements.
1. Eat a lot of veggies, fruits and berries. Beets, greens, brown rice, radishes, broccoli are the best detoxifying foods. They are high in antioxidants, nutritious needs, vitamins and fiber.
2. Drink green and herbal teas. Green tea contains many antioxidants “catechis” that can boost your liver functioning. Herbal teas as chamomile, mint, burdock have a relaxing features.
3. Get Vitamin C. Citrus fruits are high in vitamin C that can aid you to remove toxins and recover your enzyme processes. To make detoxification faster, drink a glass of warm water with lemon. Lemon has many amazing properties and can prevent many diseases.
4. Hydration. Take a regular contrast shower with hot and cold water for 30 seconds with cold water. Than go to bed and stay there up to 30 minutes. Drink 6-8 glasses of water as our body contains 75 % water. Sauna is a great way to remove toxins via perspiration.
5. Exercising enough. Doing daily exercises and yoga helps you to cleanse your body too. It is enough to take it for 30 minutes per day. Running, swimming and walking makes you feel better and get more endurance and energy.
6. Practice deep breathing. Regular deep breathing exercises can assist you to manage your stress.
Try to practice detoxification from time to time in case you see significant changes of your appearance and inner state. Good sleep is a good step to increase your health. Occupy your favorite hobby that can really make your happy and satisfied. It is quite important to observe what we consume as today toxicity takes a leading role for healthy lifestyle. Many products are crammed with chemicals that can harm your health. Pat attention to sugar and salt intake as salt and sugar addiction can lead to several serious problems. Take care of your health and choose a right and nutritious food!