Does the scorching heat of the sun play a spoilsport by invading your rooms? Well, you no longer need to screw your eyes while peeping outdoors. Also, you will experience better viewing of your television or computer screens. Manufactured by the latest scientific technology, window films offer the perfect solution to glare issues. These films transmit about 80% of sunlight, while filtering the rest of the sunrays. Their innovative technology blocks the majority of the detrimental ultraviolet sunrays from entering your interiors but permits the entry of visible light at the same time.
Image Source: tintshield.com
How window films help reduce glare: Window films assist you in keeping your furniture intact and fresh for a longer duration. They screen excessive sunlight effectively and keep your rooms cooler!
- Check about 99% of sunlight: Window tints block 99% of the solar heat and absorb about 60% of sunlight. Therefore you are safeguarded from the sun’s heat but are not deprived of the natural warmth or visible light. You can be assured that your favorite furniture and draperies retain their freshness for longer periods of time.
- Diminish fading: Since window films reduce solar glare, it prevents the occurrence of skin ailments like rashes, skin burns, tans, and itches. Thus your skin is much less exposed to harmful sunrays and the risk of developing skin cancer is curtailed!
- Filters about 80% of sunlight: A 20% window film filters is capable of filtering about 80% of solar radiation. This ability of window films to transmit a large amount of sunlight has proves considerably beneficial to users. The best window films generally permit home owners to have a clear view of outside.
- Heat rejection: Window films display impressive heat rejection abilities and divert more than 57% of sunrays. This helps defend your priced home accessories and furniture. It also enables you to view the screens of your laptop or television with perfect ease!
- Ensures privacy: You will be saved the burden of undesired public attention. Window films posses an exclusive characteristic which prevents burglars or strangers to get a view of your interiors. Apply a reflective window film on your windows to minimize public gaze.
- • Reduces energy consumption: Window films are able to moderate your room temperatures to a good extent. You will notice a reduction in your annual utility bills once you install window films. Since it diminishes the glare, it lowers your usage of air conditioner.
Window films work in the same way as sunglasses! Install window films on your residential windows and celebrate your privacy in perfect style. Darker films are capable of blocking the maximum sunlight. Glare-control window films are available in dark as well as lighter shades and various designs. You will discover that these films obstruct the exorbitant visible light, thus enabling you to focus better on objects.
Window films beautify your abode and also shield your indoors from the simmering heat of the sun. Why expose your flawless skin to the intense solar radiation and attract skin irritations and sunburns? Contact a professional window tint service provider like Colorado window Film immediately and apply anti-glare films on your window panes!